Some more reports from the AIPPI Congress 2017 in Sydney – Day 3:
- My post on the panel discussing the issues patenting medical devices (apparatus or apparatus + drug) including significant changes in the EU next year;
- Clare Cunliffe reporting on the panel discussing issues arising when an innovator is seeking a final injunction against another innovator (rather than a generic); and
- James Elmore’s report on the Business of IP – IP venturing.
- Clare also reports on intermediary liability for copyright infringement.
- Finally, James reports on the panel on whether not identification of the technical problem solved by the patent is required in the USA, the EPO, China and Japan.