Posts Tagged ‘talks’
My Copyright Update 2011 for IPSANZ travels to Adelaide on 28 September.
If you’re in Adelaide, hope to see you there.
IPSANZ’ Annual Conference is on over the weekend beginning 10 September, at Noosa.
Apparently, there are still some places available.
Siobhan Ryan and I will be talking on aspects of trade marks’ use in the trade marks session.
Ben Fitzpatrick will be giving his highly regarded annual update of patents for IPSANZ on 16 July at 12.15 at the RACV Club in Melbourne.
Details will be available here (in due course).
on 6 August, the keynote speech at the Reimagining copyright for the 21st century in Canberra at the National Gallery. In what promises to be an exciting conference, there will also be papers by:
- Professor Brad Sherman: Key developments in the last 40 years of copyright that shape our thinking about the future
- Professor Sam Ricketson: Copyright and functional products
- Sophie Goddard SC: Development of copyright by the courts
- Dr Matthew Rimmer: The role of fair use in creative freedom
- Associate Professor Melissa de Zwart:The role of copyright in innovation
More details from here.
Finally, details about the biennal Copyright Society Symposium on 14 and 15 October 2009 in Sydney are up here.