For the first time in 10 years, INTA is holding a 2 day conference in Sydney on 11 – 12 October 2018.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Balancing IP rights and regulatory restrictions
- Bringing your business online: the view from China
- The important role IP Offices play in supporting economic growth
- Advertising and Data Privacy: Be Prepared
- Enforcement in the New WHOIS Reality
- Ad words and metatags
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- 3D printing: a positive disruption
- Ambush marketing
A more detailed breakdown of the program is here.
Overview and registration, here.