WIPO and IP Australia are holding 2 online seminars:
- Introduction to Filing Trademarks Overseas – on Thursday 30 March at 6pm
- How to File an International Trademark from Australia – on Thursday 20 April at 6 pm
According to the Event Invitation, topics covered will include:
- What a trademark is, why would you register it, and why would you register overseas
- How to choose between the different options for trademark protection overseas
- Options for trademark protection in China.
- What an “International Registration” is and how to file it overseas using the Madrid System
- Some tips and tricks for filing trademarks overseas
- How to manage your International Registration
The seminars will be in English and are free.
You may register: